You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

100,000 Miles

Happy 100,000 Miles car! Here's hoping for another 100,000.

This past weekend we were up at the lake for the annual Waterama party with Ben's uncles and friends. On the way home, my car hit 100,000 miles. I noticed it when it was at 100,001. :)

This weekend was a lot of fun. The weather was great and the company was even better. Who could ask for more? Friday Ben golfed with the boys while I headed to town to see how the sale of Microwave Potato Bags was going. That didn't take nearly as long as the round of golf, so I tanned with the other girls. And tried to keep Zoey close by. Saturday was pretty darn windy. I was in jeans most of the day, but it was still nice to be outside. Sunday the weather went back to perfect. We ended up staying later than usual so we could go sailing with Ben's uncle and aunt. We haven't done that for a while and I am so glad we did. Such a nice day to be on the lake!

We didn't get home until late, so I still have to unpack, do laundry and catch up on some sleep. Not sure when that will happen...

No comments: