You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Friday, April 8, 2011

March Recap

Can't believe that we're already in the second quarter of 2011. Crazy! Here's a recap of my resolutions:
R1 - Grandma's
I wrote a letter to one Grandma. Called the other. Also saw Gram for my birthday, but that doesn't count.
R2 - Walk
I really need to get out there some more. I managed to walk 6.17 miles for a total of 16.67 and 233.33 to go. Now that it's nicer out, this is a lot easier. I've been taking Adelyn with me. Only problem with that is that it is a lot of work for me as I put her in her carrier instead of her stroller so I have two hands free for Zoey.
R3 - Run
I'm slacking on this one as well. I ran 6 miles for a total of 18.5 so far. That leaves me with 131.5 left to go. Shouldn't be an issue, but I will be a busy lady this summer!
R4 - Cook
Made my goal this month. I made Spanish Rice Bake (which I thought should have been called Mexican Rice Bake) from Betty Crocker Healthy Grains cookbook. Chicken Barley Stew also from the same cookbook (Ben said I didn't need to bother with this recipe again). Creamy Chicken with home made biscuits from Real Simple. Yum! And Chipotle Beef Tacos also from Real Simple. I did count the biscuits as a recipe (since it is) in case you were wondering where the fifth recipe is. :)

No comments: