You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Food for Last Week

Inspired by my friend Amy, last week I made a menu plan for the week. I may have mentioned this in another post that Ben and I are trying to eat at home more often (take advantage of our awesome kitchen AND try to eat healthier). So here is what we did...

Sunday: Chicken
Monday: Left over soup
Tuesday: Spaghetti
Wednesday: Cheese and jalapeno quesadillas
Thursday: Eat out (happy hour with friends)
Friday: Home made pizza (home made dough and everything!)
Saturday: Eat out (using gift cards)

On another note, somehow my facebook account got spammed/hacked/virus'ed... I think it's due to an "video" that I got "from" one of my friends on facebook. I have emailed them to try and get my account back. In the meantime, don't worry, I'm still friends with you and don't try to watch any videos from "me."

3 comments:

Amy T said...

I was coming here to let you know I thought you'd been hacked - glad you're already aware.

Yay for menu planning! We had baked spaghetti - really just spaghetti and sauce with cheese on top, baked, but it reminded me how much I like spaghetti.

I hope you get things with your facebook account worked out - I did get a post with a link to a video, but it started "Hey yo" . . . I was a little suspicious :o)

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

I want to see this awesome kitchen - where are the pictures??

Sara said...

Sounds like a yummy week. And like Karin I too want to see pics of the house, now that you have all your stuff in it.