You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Seven Years

On Monday, Ben and I celebrated seven years of marital bliss. We went out to lunch with David and Heather (who were celebrating their one year). We went to Bahn Thai. Yum! When I got home there was a huge bouquet of roses waiting for me. We decided to stick with our commitment to eat at home, so we went to Costco and Byerly's to pick up some food. I don't think we saved much money, but we had fun and I'm sure it was better for us. Here was our menu:

1st Course: Fancy pants cheese, raisins and wine
2nd Course: Crab Cakes
3rd Course: Peel and eat shrimp, bread and some more wine (same bottle)
4th Course: Freshly baked oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and milk

We also watched "Sweet Home Alabama." Ben didn't really like it, but he was a good sport.

3 comments:

Amy T said...

Aww, that sounds nice! Okay - maybe it's my (lack of) brain cells, but after reading this, I realize your anniversary is on the 15th, not the 14th? I was convinced it was the 14th (don't know why!). At any rate, yay - 7 years!

Sara said...

That sounds like a nice anniversary! I can't believe it's been seven years!

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

Congratulations!!!