You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Six Months Old

And just like that, Genevieve is 6 months old. Where in the world did the time go?? Since we're in Utah, she didn't have her 6 month well check. I wanted to try and find a place to get her shots so her schedule didn't get out of whack, but I wasn't able to find a place. That also means that I don't really know how much she weighs or how tall she is. But, she did move up to size 3 diapers and size 9 month clothes, so I guess she's growing.

We started feeding her food a few weeks before 6 months. So far she has tried bananas, avocados and sweet potatoes. From my observation, I think she likes avocados the best.

Somewhere along the lines she learned how to roll from stomach to back. She is now a rolling, pivoting scooting backwards little wiggle worm! She will be crawling soon. She gets up on all 4 and rocks back and forth. No teeth yet. And she is still the happiest little thing. Love her to pieces!!


No comments: