You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Friday, April 3, 2009

Perfect Walk

This mornings walk was fabulous!
1. There were plenty of stars to look at. I love looking up to see constellations. Although, I've been thinking of expanding my list to include more than 3-4 that I recognize.
2. An owl was out. I'm not exactly sure why I like it when the owl hoots at us as we walk along, I just do.
3. As we were coming down the home stretch, I saw a large dog cross the street. I thought it was very odd until I realized that it wasn't a dog at all - it was a deer! A second one followed it. I'm pretty sure that Zoey didn't see them. Or else she just didn't care at that point. But as we got to the part where our paths crossed, I know she could smell them because she got very interested in the air. I spotted the pair by the pond in the middle of our development. They looked so graceful and peaceful! I hope I will be able to see more of them.

No comments: