You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter 2010

Apparently, last Sunday was when daylight savings time was supposed to happen. My clock changed the time on me so I was up an hour earlier than planned. But I used that time to clean the kitchen so I didn't have to do it later on.

After church, Ben and I beat my parents home. We let ourselves in with our key (yes, still have a key to the parent's house). Ben decided he wanted to play with his new camera outside, so we went out in the backyard. Didn't realize that by closing the door behind us, we were locking ourselves out. So we got to be outside longer than intended waiting for my parents to come home.

Mom was getting something out of the fridge and noticed that the light didn't go on. They have been having issues, so my mom figured it had died again. Good news - it wasn't dead. Bad news - the power was out. Good news - everything had finished cooking.

Other than that, we had a great Easter. It was nice to be with the family again. Those times will be treasured more since my sister and her hubby are moving to Chicago.

No comments: