You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Cute Little Odin

Before I forget, here are a few cute Odin stories to share.

Living in close living quarters, we often times don't have very much privacy. Especially in the bathroom. Odin has become fascinated with watching daddy go to the bathroom. So much so, that when he hears daddy go in the bathroom, he will stop whatever he is doing and run into the bathroom. And then whenever I change his diaper, he likes to run to the toilet and stand there like he's going. It's super cute.

Years ago when I was a babysitter, one kid that I would watch brushed his teeth by saying the vowels. For instance, "eeeeee" was to brush his front teeth, "aaaaa" for his back teeth. It is an easy way to get kids to have their mouths open in a good way to get to their teeth. I thought this was a useful tool, so that's how my kids learned how to brush their teeth too. Odin has become obsessed with brushing his teeth. Just about every time we walk through the bathroom he runs to the sink, jumps and waves his finger around and goes, "Eeeeee!!!!"

No comments: