You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Sunday, November 10, 2013

All's Well

The other day Odin had his 18-month well check. We found a highly recommended pediatricians office not too far from us. Lucky for us, they were accepting new patients. Everyone was very nice. And Odin continues on his big boy schedule. He weighed in at 31 pounds (99 percentile) and is 34 inches tall (92 percentile). He got two shots. He was a very brave boy.

Side story - I can't remember if I posted about this yet or not, but shortly after moving to Vegas I was moving the coffee table and managed to nearly rip off the entire nail on my toe. So for months I've had a band aid on my toe to keep the nail from snagging on stuff.

After Odin's shots he got a band aid on his leg. He immediately tore it off and wanted me to put it on his toe. So we left the office with only one shoe on because he was so proud of the band aid on his toe. We went out for lunch after his appointment. Halfway to lunch he started crying and screaming. He kept holding his foot out. It took me awhile to figure out he was upset because the band aid fell off! 

No comments: