You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Friday, July 4, 2008

Holding Steady at 25

Last weekend I got my test results. Not good. But not terrible either. I got a 71 and a 72 (75 is passing). So I was oh-so-close! It really stinks to be that close because it means just probably 2 more correct answers and I would have passed. So, instead of ending this study filled life the middle of July, I will still be at it for a while. :(

The current plan is to try and take both sections in August. September is the closed month (no testing available) so I will have my results by the end of that month. The reason being is that my grandfather period expires on Jan 1, Dec is a closed month so if I don't pass again (please no!!!) I will need to take whatever sections by November 30.

Well, off to study for my July 15 test.

1 comment:

Amy T said...

Good luck on your test today!