You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Test Four and More

Today's test started off easy. It is divided into 5 parts. The first part I feel awesome about. But then the next two segments were tough. Word on the street is that the first part is a sort of pre-test to see what you know. If you do well "they" give you hard questions... Not sure if that's true but today it felt like it. The final two segments were ok. I think I did well on them. Hard to know for sure. Guess we will find out in September!

So, tonight I'm taking a break and then I will start studying again. Oh joy. To add to the fun of studying, I will be also filling my "spare" time with packing... Yep. Ben, Zoey and I are moving! (And our fish too). More on that another time. Need to fill up the garbage and recycle bins because tomorrow is garbage day!

5 comments:

Amy T said...

I'm sure it's nice to have that test out of the way - good luck studying for the next one! I think you mentioned something about looking to move house a while back. I'm excited to hear all about it!

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

September! Wow, that's a long time to wait! And I never even saw your current house :)

Amy T said...

The menu is going reasonably well - not exactly sticking to the order listed (ran out of flour before I could make the tortillas - so pork tenderloin for dinner tonight!), but definitely making pretty much everything on it. Did you check the link to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday? When you do get time to menu plan, it has so many ideas from so many sources. Hope you're doing well!

Amy T said...

I cheated a little - I had my blog for this morning set to auto publish at 7 - I finished it last night. :) (But we were up at 6:30)

We planted a variety of herbs and two kinds of tomatoes in the kitchen garden, but what has survived is basil, sage, and the tomatoes. We planted Romas and Better Boy (beefsteak). The Romas are doing VERY well, but the BBs are prone to splitting as they ripen - frustrating.

So when do you close/move/totally lose your minds??

Ever After said...

You're moving? Where to?