You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Girl's Night

Last night I took advantage of Ben being away and planned a girl's night. It was so fun! Really should do those more often.

We started off meeting at Noodles for dinner. It was Dawn, Andrea, Heather, Cassie and me. After I stuffed myself with pasta for the sixth time this week, we (excluding Dawn because she had to get her hair done - lame!) headed over to the AMC theater to see "The Secret Life of Bees." I am for sure going to AMC during the week more often! Only $5 as compared to the $10 on the weekends, or other places. After the movie, we walked (thanks to Andrea's brilliant idea) to Houlihan's for dessert. So yummy!

Back to the movie. I read the book probably 3 years ago. So, it wasn't exactly fresh in my mind. But from what I remember, it is pretty close to the book. It was funny because I had little bits in my head from the book but when the movie started I was like, oh yeah - I remember what happens next. I thought it was a very good movie. If you haven't seen it yet I would recommend Kleenex.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm glad you liked that movie, I'm looking forward to it.

I'm also glad you're had a good time while Ben is gone.