You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Happy!

Last week was a week of celebrating. I am very and truly blessed to have such a wonderful family and a great bunch of friends. I worked on my birthday, but didn't get a lot accomplished. My team and friends from India called and emailed me throughout the day. My first phone call of the day was them singing "Happy Birthday" to me. I also had friends here sending their wishes to me. It was a fun day!

Last night we had the fam over and some friends to try out our new grill. We grilled up some salsa burgers. They were so yummy!! Luckily for me we made a bunch so we had some for lunch again today. :)

Not a whole lot else to report on. Crap! I just realized that it is 3/29 and I have only made one new recipe this month. Guess I better get my bum in gear.

Weight loss results: Holding steady = good on a birthday week where I have been eating a bunch of crap.

No comments: