You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Brown!

Ever since my foot started bothering me, I have been wearing flat shoes to work. I have a black pair and a red pair. As a result, I haven't been able to wear a good portion of my work clothes. Last night I had dinner with Cassie and then we did a little shopping. I found a really cute pair of Clark's at Marshall's. They are super comfy, and brown! So excited to wear them today!

Oh, and my foot is doing a lot better but I just don't want to try heels for a while yet. I want to keep my foot healthy so I can run in the upcoming Run of the Mills 5k at work. I can't wait to figure out costumes this year. We have an idea, but haven't fleshed it out yet. Last year we were the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. http://www.xanga.com/sroy325?nextdate=5%2f2%2f2007+23%3a59%3a59.999&direction=p

4 comments:

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

Yay Sarah!! I've been having shoe issues as well lately so I'm right there with you (and so happy you found a pair that fits!).

Amy T said...

Do you have pictures? I would love to see those costumes!!

Sarah said...

If you copy the link in the post you should see some pictures from last year.

Amy T said...

Excellent!