You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Monday, April 28, 2008

Spoiled!

This was a fun weekend. It started off by going to Chino Latino's. A coworker of mine had her birthday party there. I wasn't going to go because Ben was busy and I didn't really know anyone else that was going to be there (the birthday girl just started in my group a month or so ago). I ended up deciding to go since Ben was busy and I had nothing else to do on a Friday night. I dragged Dawn with me (thanks Dawn!) and we had a great time. It was our first time there and we both enjoyed it.

Saturday I went to the tea with my mom. It was very nice. Several ladies brought in their hat collections, so we all wore hats during the tea. Patsy, a missionary in Africa, shared what she is currently doing over there. It was very interesting. After the tea my mom and I went shopping! We started off at Ridgedale. And we didn't find a single thing! So we drove down to Von Maur in Eden Prairie. We found lots of dresses there! We finally decided on one and bought it. We were both super excited.

When I got home I discovered that Ben had done laundry! It was so nice to not have to worry about that. And then yesterday I was running errands and Ben made dinner (steak, mashed potatoes, rolls, veggies and wine). It was so good! I felt like a very spoiled girl.

2 comments:

Sara said...

You are spoiled! That's so sweet of Ben.

Anonymous said...

Chino Latino ROCKED! Will never forget the crack hos. :)