You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day Light Savings

This morning I wake up, look at the clock and decide I can sleep for a while longer as it's just after 7 (keep in mind that I'm a morning person, so 7 is a decent time to wake up). As I'm trying to get back to sleep, I keep thinking of everything I have to do this morning (think up a marriage "speech" for my sister's shower today, make a grocery list, study, get ready for church...) so at almost 8 I decide to get out of bed. Only to discover that my clock was wrong! Mine automatically adjusts for day light savings, but since they have changed when that happens, my clock is messed up. And since I'm a morning person, it is very hard for me to get back to sleep once I'm up. The funny thing is, Zoey must have "known" it was the wrong time... she just looked at me like, "why are we getting up already?"

2 comments:

Ever After said...

Kris is getting married? Wow!

Sara said...

I just cought up on your blog, apparently I missed out this week. I'm glad that you got to go for a run, I've been praying for your foot. I hope you'll be all trained up for the 5k. Some friends of mine want me to train for a 5K with them in May, I don't know if I can do it though.