You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Double your Pleasure, Double your Fun

This morning I was trying to study, but Zoey kept pestering me. Finally I gave in, and we went for a run. Boy, she was on a mission! We beat our normal time by one and a half minutes! And for a mile and a half run, that's a great decrease. She's completely exhausted now. She's sleeping and I'm back to studying before we go look at some open houses.

In other news, Friday morning my boss gave me an impromptu interview for the open job in our group. Friday night he called me to let me know he was offering me the job! He also let me know that Heather (the hiring manager for the other job I applied and interviewed for) was setting up some time on Monday to offer me the job in her group. While I am super excited that I got two job offers, I have no idea which one to take. There are + and - for both. I'm trying to figure out what + and - mean more to me.

Also, our friend Dan's little guy is scheduled for heart surgery on Tuesday, but currently he is fighting a fever. Please keep their family in your prayers.

No comments: