You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Flannel

Why is it that flannel sheets feel so warm when you crawl into bed but regular Cotton sheets don't? This weekend I (finally) put the flannel sheets on our bed. Mmmmmm.....

Since I last posted I have made two new recipes! I am really on a roll here. :) On Wednesday night I made Meatball Soup also from the Better Homes and Gardens cookbook. I made a few slight changes (no surprise there): instead of making my own meatballs, I used frozen ones; I didn't have mini pasta so I used regular sized (and increased to one cup); I also threw in some leftover chopped tomatoes from taco night. It was a pretty tasty soup. And easy!

Last night we had David and Heather over for dinner and Guitar Hero. I made a Vegetable Stuffed Roast (recipe from BH&G). I thought it was pretty tasty. For dessert I made chocolate molten cakes, but I've made them before, so that's not a new recipe.

I guess that brings my new recipe count up to 3. I probably won't make anything new this week. On Friday we are leaving for Texas for Cassie's wedding. So excited for her. And also excited to see John, Sara, Malachi and Val.

3 comments:

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

And warm weather? Sounds delicious!

Sara said...

I didn't remember you've made chocolate molten cake. Can I have your recipe?

Sarah said...

It's on the inside of the Baker's Bittersweet Chocolate box... But yes, I can email it to you.