You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm Baa-ack!

Ben and I had an awesome time on our cruise. We didn't really know what to expect from the work portion of the cruise. Turns out that we had a blast! We met some really awesome people from all over the world. In talking with people Ben got a bunch of ideas of things that he can work on. The funny thing is that I did too. I can't wait to get started on some of my ideas. It might be a little slow going as Ben will have to show me how to do a lot of the stuff and he is uber busy for a while....

It just occurred to me that most people are probably scratching their head saying, "What the crap is she talking about?!" so, I guess I'll give a brief explanation. For the past two years or so, Ben has been dabbling in Internet marketing. The basic idea (coming from someone who is not in the biz) is that you market something on the Internet and make money. The marketing is sometimes for a physical item (i.e. book) but sometimes it's for a service (i.e. coaching). It was really cool for me to hear what people are doing and what ideas they have. I had a few conversations with people about their products and am thinking of teaming up with some of them (probably just one to start off with) to create my own stuff. I'm not going to give any more details as I work to think through everything, but just be warned that I may be asking some of you for input. :)

Anyway, when we weren't networking (which to be honest was most of the time) we had a very relaxing time together. We had a lot of fun at the ports. We went to St. Maarten, St. Kitts and Tortola. We hit the beach at each of the ports, but had different adventures at each place.

I was going to type up a bunch of stuff on each beach, but decided that it would take too long.

1 comment:

Amy T said...

Sounds like a great trip!