You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Global Warming in MN

Minnesota has finally caught up with the rest of the world with this whole "Global Warming" thing - It is currently 38 degrees ABOVE zero. That's right. After what I think has got to be a record-breaking cold winter, we are above freezing. Yesterday it even rained. Yippee!

Yesterday I "got" to meet my new doctor. She was very nice. I'm hoping she stays around awhile. I hate changing doctors. If mine would just stop leaving... Anyway, while I was there I "got" to go on the scale. Turns out my home scale is pretty accurate. That sucks. (Although, as Ben has pointed out, the numbers may not have been right, but the fact that the number has been increasing means that I have been gaining weight). As a result, I decided to get out of denial and do something about it. I'll keep you posted as to what I'm doing and the results.

2 comments:

Amy T said...

I'm glad it's finally getting warmer up there!

Sara said...

wow, I didn't notice any weight gain.