You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Recipes

This weekend has gone by way too quickly. We didn't have any particularly exciting plans, but here we are on Sunday night and I wonder where the time went.

Tonight we had my parents over for dinner. We were supposed to do some Wii bowling too, but we ran out of time. We haven't been with my parents for a long time, so there were a lot of things to catch up on. For dinner I made "Sizzling Hot Fajita Salad." I got the recipe from Karen. I thought it was pretty good. And aside from all the slicing I did beforehand, it was on the table in about 10 minutes.

The other day I was thinking about my new recipe resolution. Would anyone like to see me post my recipes that I have been trying online? I know there are a few sites out there where I can create and share a recipe box. But I'm not sure if anyone cares. I mark up my recipe books, so I don't need an online version, but thought I would see if anyone else wants my recipes. Thoughts?

1 comment:

Sara said...

I do! John and I have been trying new recipes too and it would be good to try some that someone else already tested :)