You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Friday, October 30, 2009

Busy Day

Today I woke up really wanting to roll over and ignore the alarm. But I wanted to get my daily fix of Ben, so I got up to talk to him. Then it was time to start getting ready for the day. I went into Powai to meet Neetha. She was going to show us a silver shop because Debi and Bonita wanted to buy presents for their daughters. After shopping we went to the GMI offices. Debi and Bonita had a meeting with one of the groups that they work with. Neetha and I headed back out for a quick lunch. I also got to meet all of Ben's team. It was fun. Some I meet last time I was there and some were new to the team. One asked where the cookies were (last time Ben made chocolate chip cookies for me to bring them). I told them that when he comes in January, I would be sure to have him bring some. I worked for a bit and then we got a tour of the new office space. It is fantastic. And huge!

After that it was back in the car for the journey to IGS. I had a fun time with my team once again. I had dinner with them again too. I could get used to this...

No comments: