You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Monday and Tuesday

Monday Linda and I got to the office around 9 am. It was great to see the day team again. We got our computers set up and then we hit the floor to greet everyone. Debi, Bonita and Sherry came later and we passed out every one's favorites - Dove chocolates! I walked to the mall with some of the travelers and had some delicious tandoori chicken and naan.

Linda and I left the others there around 4. We got back to the hotel and I convinced myself to go for a run. I thought I ran 4 miles, but then this morning I sat and thought about it and realized that I only ran 4 km. No wonder it seemed to easy! Linda and I met for dinner. I had a tuna sandwich and fries. Not that great. Should have stuck with the Indian food. After dinner it was off to bed because we were going to the office early the next morning - 5:30 pickup.

I woke up all of a sudden due to a noise. Not sure if it was real or in a dream (don't really recall dreaming). It was about 20 minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off, so I just decided to stay awake. The day really flew by! Linda and I walked to the mall for lunch. This time I had paneer tikki. It was a starter, but plenty of food for me. A bit on the spicy side, so I cooled down my mouth with some super chocolaty gelato.

Back at the hotel I spent some time by the pool. Mostly in the shade, but it felt good to be outside and warm. Now I'm checking on some emails and soon go downstairs for dinner.

No comments: