You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oatmeal Soup

The other night, Linda and I decided to splurge and go for the dinner buffet at the hotel. Everything was so good! It was mostly Indian food. One of their soup choices was oatmeal soup. I decided to give that a try. It was pretty good. Tasted a little like oatmeal, but thinner and with a soup taste too. That night I also went crazy at the dessert table. Yum!



Nothing terribly exciting has been going on. Sleeping, working, eating... I have managed to get to the gym another time. So far I have clocked 5.5 miles - only 13 left for my goal.

Work has been great. I have spent a good deal with my team and others. It is so nice to be with them. Saturday everyone is meeting for lunch. I am really looking forward to that. Sunday a few of us are going to Elephanta Island.

Today I am heading over to the GMI India offices. I am meeting my friend Neetha there for lunch. I'm looking forward to seeing her and to meet the rest of Ben's team there.

No comments: