You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Friday, January 18, 2008

Hot Deals, Hot Car

Last night Cassie and I went shopping and out to dinner to celebrate her new job. We found some super hot deals. I saved over $120!!! The best part is, I didn't even spend that much. My total came to $85. Crazy, huh? It was at NY&Co. They had a pants sale, 2 for $39 (originally $45 each) and I got some tops on clearance. And Cassie is a AAA member, so they gave us an additional 15% off. Nice work!

This morning when we got to work they wouldn't let us park in the ramp. Turns out there was a car fire. We had to park in the lot, which normally would be fine, but today it is super cold! (MUCH longer walk to get inside) I'm so glad I was wearing my ski jacket and mittens. No one was hurt in the fire, but the car that was on fire managed to burn some surrounding cars.

No comments: