You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Thursday, January 31, 2008

If you can dodge a wrench...

Yesterday I got an email from David asking if anyone was interested in joining his dodge ball team for Friday (every year the fitness center hosts a dodge ball day).

I was telling Vizma (from my team) about it. We decided it would be funny to forward the invite to my boss (Tom) and another guy (Jason) from our work team and tell them I signed us up. So I sent it to them.

A few minutes later Tom comes over and asks if I am serious. I play along and say yes. Then he starts asking why some others from the team weren't on the invite and what time we were going to play. I 'fessed up and told him it was a joke. He was disappointed because he decided that it would be a fun team thing to do.

So, I guess the joke is on me... our team is playing tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sara said...

lol, can't wait to hear about it!