You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Moment and Dresses

These past few weeks seem to have been crazy busy for us. Last Sunday afternoon when I got back from David's, Ben and I were on the floor and just talked. It was so nice not to have other distractions (except the occasional Zoey kiss). It made me realize again how nice it is just to have someone to talk with. Even if it's about stupid stuff. Those ten minutes or so were the best of the week.

In other news, dresses were ordered last night! We tried them on again at the Wedding Chapel and we both still loved them. My mom was able to come too. She approved. I haven't decided yet if I want to post pictures of the dresses. I have been slated to make the veil for my sister... and possibly jewelry... We'll see how that goes.

Sara and Malachi are coming back to stay with us for the final days before the go back to Texas. I will post pictures of our visit as soon as I remember.

No comments: