You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

24

In a little over 24 hours from now I will be sitting down in a not-quite-comfy chair in front of a computer. I will be in that chair for about 3 hours. And if everything goes as planned, I will only have to sit in that chair 3 more times.

Tomorrow is test one (Regulation - tax and business law) for my CPA license. I'm a bit nervous. I feel great about the tax stuff but still a little shaky on some of the bus law.

In other news, yesterday my boss came over and told me about a job posting. He really encouraged me to apply for it. Funny thing is, I saw the posting last week and talked to someone in that group that I know. Today I am going to submit my name for it.

2 comments:

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

Good luck on the test and the new job!!

Sara said...

She stole the words out of my mouth.