You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Bunch of Dresses and Houses

On Friday night Kelly and I went to see 27 Dresses. Although it was your typical chick flick, I really liked it. Probably due in part to Katherine Heigl being in it (one of my favorite actresses). And probably in part because it's about weddings. Anyway, I would recommend it.

Yesterday Ben and I looked at some houses on the Parade of Homes. We saw some pretty nice ones. Now we just need to figure out if we're really that serious. I think we are. Which means a lot of house projects in the near future.

Today's plans are laundry, grocery shopping, and studying. Ben is going with Grant to look at houses this afternoon.

1 comment:

Sara said...

House shopping is fun! I'm a little jealous of you guys.

27 Dresses has been recommended by a friend and I almost got to see it a couple of weeks ago, I didn't know it was still out.