You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Monday, February 11, 2008

It's no Ruth's

The plan was that after Grant and Ben looked at houses, Ben and I would go to GC and get some sticky fingers (our favorite special). Well, Grant, his dad and step-mom were heading over to Pittsburgh Blue and invited us to go along. So we did. I have to say, I wasn't overly impressed. I had the filet mignon. It just wasn't all that flavorful, in my opinion. The mac and cheese was pretty good. The highlight of the meal for me was the key lime pie. It was wonderful! (So what does that say about a steakhouse - that I like the dessert better than the steak - probably not so good!).

Anyway, given a choice, I would much rather a) get sticky fingers at GC or b) go to Ruth's Chris for a real steak.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I wish we could try Ruth's Chris steak house, I've heard so many good things about it.