You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Friday, February 15, 2008

V Day

I had a very sweet Valentine's day... It started off with some yummy dessert that Krista brought in to work. She said she would give me the recipe. :) My mom came into work to drop off some cookies and Ramona (front desk) gave me a kiss (Hershey's toffee). Then after lunch someone from my group brought in a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting.

Ben and I were about to start making dinner when we decided to go look at a few Parade of Homes. We were able to make it to three before they closed for the night. Two of the builders we liked a lot. One we got some information on, but the other one there wasn't anyone at the house, so we'll have to contact them for more information.

When we got home we made chicken tacos and margaritas. Very Tasty. Zoey got canned dog food. It smelled kind of like bacon. She gobbled it down very quickly. By the time we finished with dinner it was too late (for me at least) to start a movie. So we decided to skip that part.

No comments: