You have to leave room in life to Dream.
~Buffy Sainte-Marie

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Tuesday

Yesterday was Super Tuesday. I was planning on going to the caucus last night. In the past, I have had tax season to worry about, so I haven't ever gone. But last night when I got home from work I was beat. So I stayed home and studied.

This morning Robin told me he went to the Democratic Caucus. Being ever curious, I asked who he voted for. He began answering by saying that it wasn't so much a vote for, as a vote against the other person. (He voted for Clinton, in case you wanted to know, because he thinks Obama is too inexperienced). That got me thinking... I wonder what kind of information we could find out if on the ballets you could vote for someone or against them. I think it could be valuable to know how many people actually wanted Canidate A or how many people just didn't want Canidate B.

Anyway, sorry that this wasn't a very interesting post. :)

4 comments:

Sara said...

My state wasn't affected by Super Tuesday. I don't know when I vote, but I'll be there! Probably with babe in hand.

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

And plastic silverwear is? ;)

Sarah said...

Good point Karin. :)

david said...

You missed a great caucus, next time around you NEED to go. Not only is it fun, but you almost feel like you are making a difference. Good stuff!